On Wednesday the 1st of December, from 15:00 to 18:00 CET, join us for the international launch of Green4C.
A unique opportunity to discover market and policy trends, and what they look like on the ground, for Europe’s fastest-growing themes that bridge the health and environment sectors; Nature-based Health and Social Care.
This webinar will bring together some of the most important researchers and practitioners to discuss challenges and concrete steps forward for the development and implementation of Green Care initiatives and nature-based interventions. Outcomes of discussions in the webinar will result in the design of a policy and market brief on Green Care.
This event is the International launch of the Green4C project, supported by the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform Sustainable Forestry and NBS for Health and Wellbeing Communities.
Date: 1st December 2021
Time: 15:00 – 18:00 CET
Online event – The event will be hosted through Zoom. The link to the event will be sent to registered participants shortly before the event.
15:00 – 15:50, The role of Green Care in society
- Colm O’Driscoll (Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform Ambassador for Sustainable Forestry, Etifor | Valuing Nature)
- Prof. Davide Pettenella (Green4C Scientific Coordinator, University of Padova)
- Dr. Rik De Vreese (Urban Forestry Team Leader, European Forest Institute)
- Matthias Braubach (Urban Health Equity at the WHO European Centre for Environment and Health)
15:50 – 16:50, 1st Panel | Market perspectives and policy
- Dr. Matilda van den Bosch (Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal)
- Dr. Tadhg MacIntyre (Dept. of Psychology/All Institute, Maynooth University and DFI Insight Centre for Data Analytics)
- Matthew White (University of Vienna)
- Nicole Prop (Green Care Austria)
- Siobhan McQuaid (Associate Director of Innovation at Trinity College Dublin, Coordinator of Connecting Nature H2020 project)
17:00 – 18:00, 2nd Panel | Practices: nature-based therapies for prevention
- Shirley Gleeson (Ecowellness Consulting and Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform Ambassador for Health and Well-being)
- Michéal Connors (The Natural Academy , UK BSc in Applied Economics, is a qualified psychotherapist, supervisor, further education lecturer, mountain leader and Wild Mind practitioner)
- Ray Burke (Active Connections, Ireland Adventure Therapy for youth in Ireland, Social Enterprise)
- Dr. Lymarie Rodriguez Morales (Lecturer of Psychology at University of Wales Trinity Saint David and Wellbeing Pratictioner at Small Wood Wales)
- Nevin J. Harper (University of Victoria)
This event is organised in collaboration with Connecting Nature.
Download the save the date of the event!Share this page