Green4C e-learning course, First Edition
Interested in starting your own business in Green Care? The Green4C team, guided by the University of Padua and Elevate Health, designed a high-quality online course in entrepreneurship and innovation for students and professionals in the field of Green Care. The course will run from the 4th of October, 2021 until the end of January, 2022 so find out more and subscribe now the application will close on September 29th!
In a world that is increasingly urbanized and threatened by the climate crisis, people are stressed and disconnected from nature. To tackle this Green Care can be implemented, where green spaces are used to actively promote health, prevent disease and increase opportunities for social inclusion.
Who can apply?
The course is designed for students, researchers, and professionals interested in Green Care Initiatives.
- Students from the University of Padua, Transylvania University of Brasov and University College Dublin must register through their University. Doing so they will be able to follow the course without any fee and with the recognition of the ECTS credits (the number of credits can change, please check directly with your University).
- Students affiliated with other Green4C scientific and business partners (click here to see the Partner list) will have the opportunity to enroll at a reduced rate.
- All others will be able to take advantage of the Early Bird Subscription that will allow them to enroll with a 20% discount!
When the course will start?
The e-learning “Green Care: from academic theory to entrepreneurial practice” course will run from the 4th of October, 2021 until the end of January, 2022 on our Moodle-based Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs). Sign up now, the applications will close on September 29th, 2021.
At the end of the course there will be an exam and participants will receive a certificate of attendance or achivement.
- Certificate of attendance: if you read the material, follow webinars and videos, complete the quiz of the course.
- Certificate of achievement: if you read the material, follow webinars and videos, complete the quiz of the course and complete 75% of exercises.