is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Leanne
- Surname: Idzerda
- Role: Founder
- Organisation Name: PurNature Living Lab
- Main Sector: Voluntary
- Specific Sector: Health
- City: Sherbrooke
- Country: Canada
- Website: http://www.purnature.org
- Apply As: Green4C Entrepreneur
- Interested In: Forest-based Care, Urban Green Care, Social Agriculture, Green Care Tourism, Green Care
- Description: Hello! I am a post-doctoral fellow at Laval University and a Adjunct Professor at Bishops University. I am establishing a Living Lab (Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada) that will bring together researchers, practitioners, and government to learn, experiment, and innovate in the field of Green Care. The core of this organization is to translate research into practice. The specific aims are to (1) provide a space for experimentation and innovation, (2) train practitioners in Green Care therapeutic modalities, and (3) support organizations to develop their own Green Care programs.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.