is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Tahia
- Surname: Devisscher
- Role: Research Fellow
- Organisation Name: University of British Columbia
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Education
- City: Vancouver
- Country: Canada
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Forest-based Care, Urban Green Care
- Description: I think that green care is one of the most powerful solutions to the societal challenges we are facing this century. Green care does not only help improve well-being in our societies, it can also help create stewards for a healthy planet. As a research fellow at the University of British Columbia, I am currently studying the role of urban forests in building societal resilience, and teaching about the different ways in which forests and green spaces contribute to human health and well-being. As a yoga teacher and forest therapist in training, I am committed to mainstreaming green care.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.Share this page