is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Matilda
- Surname: van den Bosch
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Health
- City: Barcelona
- Country: Spain
- Website: https://forestry.ubc.ca/faculty-profile/matilda-van-den-bosch/ ; https://www.spph.ubc.ca/person/matilda-van-den-bosch/
- Social: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Matilda_Van_Den_Bosch2
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Urban Green Care
- Description: I am a trained physician with a PhD in landscape planning and public health. I am an adjunct professor at The University of British Columbia and a researcher at ISGlobal, a global health institute in Barcelona. My research investigates how urban nature improves human health and well-being. The goal is to contribute to healthy conditions for both people and ecosystems by increasing our awareness of the importance of nature for everyone. I work as a consultant for international organizations, such as WHO, the UN Environmental Program, and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.Share this page