If you are involved in a tourism initiative linked to nature and wellness, then take the survey to help us understand the green care market!
Green care tourism is defined as a wide range of organised tourism experiences and products that rely on nature and natural resources and represent a new travel motivation for tourists in search of health, well-being and regeneration. The green care tourism survey aims to better understand the initiatives that provide tourism experiences and products that support tourists in search of health and well-being by contact with nature and natural resources. Our research team wants to understand factors like the initiatives´customer base, needs and market for the creation of a market outlook on green care tourism.
If you are involved in one of the following initiatives, please contribute to our research!
Green Care experiences:
- disciplines in nature (Yoga, pilates, tai chi, qi gong, etc.);
- mindfulness activities in nature (Meditation, breathing exercise, coaching, etc.);
- spa, wellness, massages, holistic treatments in nature;
- therapies in nature;
- experiences in nature for people with disabilities or various impediments;
- wild food tasting (berries, mushrooms, etc.);
- cultural experiences in nature;
- discovery of “magical places” in nature;
- other activites linked to nature, tourism and wellness.
The survey is available in multiple languages (Romanian, Dutch, German, Italian, French and English) and takes 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey is voluntary and anonymous and the data will be analysed in an aggregated way; you can help us by filling in the questionnaire.
Share this page