is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Organization
- Name: River
- Surname: Taylor
- Role: Co Fouder
- Organisation Name: The Nest CIC
- Legal Status: UK Registered Community Interest Company (C.I.C)
- Main Sector: Voluntary
- Specific Sector: Health
- Address: 1 Morley Cottages
- City: Wareside
- Country: United Kingdom
- Website: https://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/news/hertfordshire-news/nest-cic-hertfordshire-couple-transforming-7525783
- Social: http://River Taylor
- Apply As: Green4C Provider
- Expert In: Green Care
- Description: The Nest CIC offers nature based therapies and free to access weekly ‘Talking Circles’ on 4 nights of the week currently. The Nest is currently working with a local farm owner to develop a farm diversification project that will deliver a multitude of green social prescribing activities by working closely with the National Academy of Social Prescribing, local GP surgeries and primary care services. The Nest CIC was recently awarded a Public Health Award by Hertfordshire County Council for the voluntary support it offered thousands of local residents throughout the Covid pandemic.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.