is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Tadhg
- Surname: MacIntyre
- Role: coordinator
- Organisation Name: GOGREEN ROUTES H2020 Project
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Health
- City: Limerick
- Country: Ireland
- Website: https://www.researchgate.net/project/GOGREEN-ROUTES-GO-GREEN-Resilient-Optimal-Urban-natural-Technological-and-Environmental-Solutions
- Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tadhg-macintyre-aa06933a/
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Urban Green Care
- Description: Dr. Tadhg E. MacIntyre is an Assistant Professor of Environmental Psychology at Maynooth University, Ireland. He is course director of a new graduate program in environmental psychology and coordinates the H2020 project GOGREEN ROUTES (2020-2024) which promotes urban health across six European cities. Recently co-edited Physical Activity in Natural Settings: Green Exercise and Blue Mind (2019) and I am a member of the Re-Nature NBS project and the CCAT (coastal citizenship) advisory boards. I'm interested in mentoring the next generation of Green4C innovators and researchers.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.Share this page