is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Mónica
- Surname: Hernández-Morcillo
- Role: Researcher
- Organisation Name: University for sustainable development Eberswalde, Berlin
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Forestry
- City: Berlin
- Country: Germany
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Forest-based Care
- Description: I am a researcher on Forest and Innovation currently investigating the effects of different Forest variables on human behavior. I am also investigating sustainable forest management techniques to enhance the potential health benefits of forests and trying to create teaching material for Foresters students at University. There is much on all what forests give us and less on how we can support forests to continue providing sustainably all these goods. Would love to contribute to Green4C.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email email@example.com and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to firstname.lastname@example.org.Share this page