is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Organization
- Name: Erja
- Surname: Järvelä
- Role: Responsible for External communication
- Organisation Name: Metsämieli-Forestmind
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Education
- Please Specify: Education, Social care, Tourism, Corporate well-being
- City: Espoo
- Country: Finland
- Website: http://metsamieli.fi/Etusivu/
- Social: https://www.facebook.com/Metsamielimenetelma ; https://instagram.com/metsamielimenetelma
- Apply As: Green4C Provider
- Expert In: Green Care Tourism
- Description: Metsämieli or Forestmind, as we use to say in English, is a program of exercises of mind skills designed to utilize and intensify the natural healing effects of forests and is ideal for promoting self-awareness, relaxation, stress relief, refreshment, and invigoration. The method uses psychology, mindfulness and life coaching, in a natural setting or with natural imagery.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.