is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Organization
- Name: Jan
- Surname: Cafearo
- Role: Online course creator
- Organisation Name: Feelgood Forest Bathing
- Legal Status: Entrepreneur and Social Enterprise
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Education
- Address: Upton Magna
- City: Shrewsbury
- Country: United Kingdom
- Website: https://feelgood-forest-bathing.com/
- Social: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfYUrMf65IPmbEojv7ENidA
- Apply As: Green4C Provider
- Expert In: Urban Green Care, Green Care
- Description: Coming to Our Senses is an 8-week online course in Forest Bathing (connecting with nature) for Wellbeing. This is an experiential course - students practice weekly activities - connecting with nature in their local neighbourhood, and sharing their experiences in our global online community. There is a particular focus on trees, and the course is of special relevance for people living in cities. This very direct way of connecting with nature through the senses has been shown to not only improve health and wellbeing, but also bring about pro-environmental behaviours, and care for local nature.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email email@example.com and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to firstname.lastname@example.org.