is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Eliseth
- Surname: Leão
- Role: Senior Research Scientist
- Organisation Name: Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein - Research Institute
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Health
- City: SAO PAULO
- Country: Brazil
- Website: http://www.enatureza.com
- Social: https://br.linkedin.com/in/eliseth-le%C3%A3o-lis-le%C3%A3o-7b299822
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Green Care
- Description: Last week I was a speaker at the IV Congress Forest and its potential for health and I had the opportunity to get to know this initiative. I lead the research group e-Nature interdisciplinary studies on connection with nature, health and well-being, which has pioneered research in this field in Brazil. I think that being part of this network makes it possible to broaden my horizons, learn and also opportunely share our experience. I believe that my contribution can be as a scientific mentor, enriching the discussions with the Latin American experience and, in particular, Brazil.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.Share this page