is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Eleni
- Surname: Tracada
- Role: Senior Lecturer in Built Environment (Architecture)
- Organisation Name: University of Derby
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Education
- City: Derby
- Country: United Kingdom
- Website: https://www.derby.ac.uk/staff/eleni-tracada/
- Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eleni-tracada-102b5219/
- Apply As: Green4C Supporter
- Interested In: Forest-based Care, Urban Green Care, Social Agriculture, Green Care Tourism, Green Care
- Description: I am currently carrying out specific measurements/scoring urban spaces by using the Biophilic Healing Index conceived by Nikos Salingaros, friend and colleague; aim is to understand how urban space could be transformed according to Biophilia patterns which need more attention, as a result of people's attributed scoring for their immediate surroundings. Urban Green Care is in our heart as academics and scholars; we share research activities with our students and we are campaigning for SDG 3 - Health for our city of Derby, UK.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.