is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: David
- Surname: Martínez-Iñigo
- Role: Associated Professor
- Organisation Name: Rey Juan Carlos University
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Education
- City: Madrid
- Country: Spain
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Social Agriculture, Green Care
- Description: I´d like to network with researchers interested in social farming. As a researcher in the Psychology Dpt. at the Rey Juan Carlos University (Spain) I´ve studied the psychological wellbeing at work. I would like to take a turn in my research by looking at the role of social farming in creating psychological well-being in groups at risk of social exclusion. Beyond my formal training as a psychologist and my love of farming, I am unfamiliar with the field. A stay in a research center with experience in the field or a partnership in a research project would be a good start. Regards.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.