is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Christos
- Surname: Gallis
- Role: Research Director
- Organisation Name: Forest Research Institute-Hellenic Agricultural Organization Demeter
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Others
- Please Specify: Forests for Public Health, Green care for Human Therapy, Social Innovation, Rural economy and education
- City: Vassilika-Thessaloniki
- Country: Greece
- Apply As: Green4C Scientific Mentor
- Expert In: Forest-based Care, Urban Green Care, Social Agriculture, Green Care Tourism, Green Care
- Description: I am actively involved as a member of the Steering Committee, as vice-chair and chair of the COST Action "Green Care in Agriculture". I organized conferences and published books on Green Care. The same for the COST Action "Forests, Trees, Human Health and Well-being". I was President of the Organizing and Scientific Committee, World Conference on “Forests for Public Health”, which took place in Athens, Greece from 8 to 11 May 2019.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.Share this page