is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Brónagh
- Surname: O'Rourke
- Role: Farmer and eco guide
- Organisation Name: Burren Farm Experience
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Agriculture
- City: Tubber
- Country: Ireland
- Website: http://www.burrenfarmexperience.ie
- Social: http://Burren Farm Experience
- Apply As: Green4C Entrepreneur
- Interested In: Green Care
- Description: We are costodians of our 500-acre farm within UNESO designated GEO Park in the Burren in Co Clare. Beef farmers are a very important part of the Burren landscape and without cattle grazing the land the unique flowers and plants would stop growing. Having enjoyed their hike through the land and limestone visitors can take a moment to rejuvenate over looking majestic Lough Bunny Lake which is an integral part of the unique karstic wetland system. You will refuel with a wholesome picnic at the historical remains of the original parish Church which was the centre of the parish.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email email@example.com and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to firstname.lastname@example.org.