is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Organization
- Name: Dr. Kakha
- Surname: NADIRADZE
- Role: President
- Organisation Name: Association for Farmers Rights Defense, AFRD
- Legal Status: NGO
- Main Sector: Public
- Specific Sector: Agriculture
- Address: 30 App 5 B 1 MD Vazisubani
- City: Tbilisi
- Country: Georgia
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Association-for-Farmers-Rights-Defense-AFRD-421911777876075
- Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kakha-nadiradze-26a90013/
- Apply As: Green4C Provider
- Expert In: Green Care
- Description: Green technologies are environment-friendly inventions that often involve - energy efficiency, recycling, safety and health concerns, renewable resources, and more. Green technologies include several forms of technology that help to minimize negative effects on the environment and create new ways to achieve sustainable development. This paper is about green technology and its role in sustainable Rural planning, it aims to clarify the most important areas for the application of this technology and the benefits provided by these technologies in improving the lives of the Rural Communities.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email email@example.com and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to firstname.lastname@example.org.