is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Amardeep
- Surname: Singh
- Role: Data Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Product Manager
- Organisation Name: University Of Toronto
- Legal Status: Student/Worker
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Others
- Please Specify: Chemical Engineering
- City: Brampton
- Country: Canada
- Apply As: Green4C Supporter
- Interested In: Green Care
- Description: I have had the opportunity to work alongside the R42 program where I was tasked to build an automated machine learning platform for the SuperBio team. Being a project that closely matched my interests in biotechnology and AI, I worked with the team to create a minimum viable product to help biology researchers improve their modelling operations for biological datasets. The program was the first chance to interact with upcoming big names in the industry, including industry thinktank Ronjon Nag, who made immense contributions to AI. I was also given the opportunity to present the team'
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to email@example.com.Share this page