is part of the Green4C Alliance connecting individuals and organizations in Green Care activities!
- Join As: Individual
- Name: Amanda
- Surname: Bond
- Role: Ecopsychologist/Forest Therapy Guide
- Organisation Name: Healing Blue
- Legal Status: N/A
- Main Sector: Private
- Specific Sector: Health
- City: St. Helier
- Country: Jersey
- Website: http://www.wildedgewalker.earth
- Social: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-bond-0035/
- Apply As: Green4C Provider
- Expert In: Urban Green Care, Green Care Tourism, Green Care
- Description: I am interested in joining the Alliance to further connect with likeminded individuals and organisations, including university researchers. I am hoping to commence a PhD within the next year. I have been liaising with other Forest Therapy Guides globally for the last two years. I also supported the expansion of a European network of ANFT Forest Therapy Guides from 2019 to 2020. I have an interest in creating urban green care initiatives, and am working with people locally to offer an urban Forest Garden experience. This relates to a proposal accepted by RHS Chelsea for their Discovery Zone.
Green4C can only be held responsible for responding to questions and applications sent directly to the email email@example.com and through the Alliance Map form. The project seeks to foster communication and exchange of knowledge between network members however it is not responsible for such interactions, or lack thereof. Please report any suspected misconduct to firstname.lastname@example.org.